Centre for Counselling and Psychotherapy Training
Whether you’re a complete beginner or have some experience in counselling, the courses we offer are Ofqual regulated, Online Quality Checked by the National Counselling and Psychotherapy Society (NCPS) and can deliver the recognised skills, knowledge and qualifications you need whilst making it easy to fit your training around your lifestyle and existing commitments.
If you would like to make a difference to people’s lives, then the courses from CCPT can help:
- An introduction to the use of counselling skills – The NCFE CACHE Level 2 Certificate in Counselling Skills (600/0728/X) course is ideal if you would like to take the first step towards becoming a fully qualified professional counsellor, or you would like to progress in a role in which counselling skills are used.
- Developing in-depth counselling skills – The NCFE CACHE Level 3 Diploma in Counselling Skills (600/0727/8) course is ideal if you would like to take the next step towards becoming a qualified counsellor, or you would like to enhance your functional role through the use of counselling skills.
Did you know…
- 1.46 million referrals to talking therapies were made in 2020-211
- 548 million people suffer from anxiety or depression2
- 17.4% of children aged 6-16 had a probable mental disorder in 2021, up from 11.6% in 20173
- Almost one person in five has consulted a counsellor or psychotherapist4
- Mental ill health represents up to 23% of all ill health in the UK – the largest single cause of disability5
We want to ensure as many people get the help and support they need, when they need it.
Training with CCPT
At the Centre for Counselling and Psychotherapy Training, we believe that quality learning should be available to everyone. That’s why we are so proud of the support we give every student, and have made the courses we offer easily accessible and affordable.
Learn anywhere and at any time with unique, interactive online courses from CCPT:
1 Source: https://digital.nhs.uk/news/2021/new-statistics-released-on-talking-therapies-in-england
2 Source: https://www.counselling-directory.org.uk/stats.html
3 Source: https://commonslibrary.parliament.uk/research-briefings/sn06988/
4 Source: https://www.theguardian.com/society/2010/aug/01/counselling-psychotherapy-survey
5 Source: https://www.mind.org.uk/media-a/4248/we-still-need-to-talk_report.pdf
For helpful course advice, please call Freephone 0800 062 2900 or 0207 307 5922.