All courses provided by The Centre for Counselling and Psychotherapy Training (the “Company”) are subject to the following rules:
On registration, you will be provided with an online student account. While registered on a specific course, you will be able to download pages/sections, or save them to your binder.
On completion of your course, you will no longer have access to the course. However, your account will remain active, and you will have continued access to your e-portfolio and binder, profile and record of achievement.
In terms of downloaded or saved materials, you agree to continue to abide by the terms and conditions
of enrolment and the rules contained within this document when accessing these. If you wish to completely deactivate your account, you will need to contact the Company at email@example.com.
- You agree to use the online materials contained within the course only for study, personal and non-commercial use.
- You are not permitted publish, modify, reproduce, copy, sub-license, redistribute, post, retransmit, or rebroadcast any of the materials contained within the course.
- All answers must be in your own words. Assignments with answers that are copied word for word from the course text or internet sources will not be accepted.
- You agree to treat staff and fellow students with dignity and respect. You must not engage in any prohibited behaviour in your online communications with staff or fellow students. Prohibited behaviour includes being offensive, abusive, defamatory, obscene or menacing.
- You are not permitted to engage in any illegal activity, or use the site and materials contained within for personal public promotion or advertising.
- You must use the site in your own name, and you are not permitted to impersonate another person, or gain unauthorised entry to the website/course.
- You agree to take responsibility for protecting your own personal details in your online communications.
- The content of our courses may contain links to third party websites, which may be useful for your studies. The Company is not responsible for, and does not endorse third party content. The Company makes no representations for third party content and accuracy.
- You agree not to intentionally transmit any viruses or malware when uploading content.
Your own work
You retain the intellectual property rights to any materials uploaded to your e-portfolio, including assignments. However, by sharing any contribution, you agree to grant the Company permission to use the material in any way for educational and promotional purposes worldwide, free of charge. This includes adaptation and modification for editorial purposes.